• We create, develop, dye, print in Marlborough, NH and ship from Keene, NH USA. Which makes our carbon footprint much smaller than most companies dyeing and printing overseas. It also allows us a very quick turn-around time for getting shirts to you, our customers.
• More than 80% of the cotton in our shirts is grown in the USA
• We use Organic Reactive Dyes to create our dye library of over 800 colors
• We use waterbase inks to create the amazing soft feel to our prints (99.5% of other T-Shirt printers use petroleum based ink to create their designs on apparel)
• Our shirts are 100% preshrunk cotton (even the thread that holds it together is cotton). If washed according to our label instructions, in cold water, not only will your shirt stay at the same size as when you purchased it, but also the print will remain vibrant for years to come.
• We've been Oeko-Tex 100 Certified (the highest certification worldwide) which guarantees our shirts are free of chemicals harmful to your body